If you are looking for a Place to Play behind the scenes, then this is the spot for you! We love our volunteers that are willing to take up the responsibility of some of the day-to-day tasks that help get our guests connected.
The main volunteer roles are:
- NEW NextGen Data Entry – Wednesday Night – TheMIX leadership team wants our first-time guests to know they are loved and appreciated on day one! How awesome would it be to send out a communication to new students as they are walking out of the building to let them know they are loved and welcomed at TheMET. Let’s take the extra step to get our student’s connected!
- NEW Bulletin Team – Mid-Week Opportunity – The Bulletin Team is responsible for putting together our updated bulletins. The team will meet weekly to build bulletins to include connection cards, sermon notes and ministry highlights.
- NextGen Curriculum Administrator – Mid-Week Opportunity – This role partners with our NextGen ministry leads to make simple edits, copy and paste, and share our weekly curriculum.
- Data Entry Team – Sunday morning or Monday afternoon – This role helps input all the data from our connection cards into our Fellowship One system. Correct spelling and quality data entry are important skillsets in this role.
- NEW Call Center Team – Mid-Week Opportunity – Volunteers on our Call Center Team will
help guests connect into the life of TheMET through personal phone calls. We want to find
people who are excited to engage with our guests over the phone by thanking them for their
visit, receiving feedback on their experience and helping them get plugged into the different
ministries we have to offer at TheMET.
We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Please complete the following if you are interested in serving with our Administration leaders!