NextGen Experience Team
It’s important to create a fun, safe and inclusive environment for all our NextGen toddlers, kids and students. Check out the number of different ways that our church members can help influence this atmosphere!
The main volunteer roles are:
- Student Indoor/Outdoor Rec & Game Area Leaders (Wednesday night only)
- There are a variety of indoor and outdoor games that are at our Student Building. Hang out or join in! Invite students to get in the game. Have fun and monitor for when competitiveness takes a negative turn. We also ask our Rec & Game Leaders to help set up and tear down our games.
- Student Lounge Leaders
- These volunteers are our social butterflies! Engage with the students you know and meet the students you don’t. Help make everyone feel welcomed. If you see a student sitting by themselves, bring them into your conversations and introduce them to others that are their age. Recognize when the countdown to service begins and help round up everyone to head into the main room. If a student is not wearing a name tag, make sure they have checked in.
- Student Adult Visitor Liaison
- We see a handful of interested volunteers and parents just coming to check things out at TheMIX. Be on watch for adults who are not current volunteers and ask them to fill out the provided information sheet and give them a visitor lanyard to wear for the night. Snag another volunteer so that the adult can shadow them!
- Student Crew
- TheMET Students make for amazing Student Greeters and Hosts! What a great way to have our students build a heart to serve while connecting and building relationships!
- Preschool & Kids Game Hosts
- Come join the fun at Kidnection by volunteering as a Game Host! Lead our students in fun activities to top off their Wednesday nights!
- Playscape Leaders
- Our Playscape is an awesome place for our toddlers and kids to enjoy in between our services. We need adult volunteers to monitor the safety of this area while keeping it fun for all!
We would love to speak with you about joining our team. Please complete the following if you are interested in serving with our NextGen leaders!