This year summer camp has a whole new look! We’re excited to be combining our Middle and High School camps into one giant week with a closer location and lower cost. We will be attend M3 camp location in Sandia, TX on June 25-29. We believe moving in this direction will allow students to have an exciting week long experience with God by experiencing biblical teaching, small group discussions, topical breakout sessions, recreation tournaments and more…
Look around this site to get a better idea of what your students will experience and then register them below today!
About M3 Camp
- High Ropes Course
- Zip Line
- Water Slides/Pool
- Paintball (sign up at camp for $5)
- Gaga Ball
- Block Party
- 5K Glow Run (Glow sticks provided)
*Please note that activities are subject to change
151 FM 3162 SANDIA,
We try to cater to all students, athletic and non-athletic. We have a time of crazy rec, which is divided by church/color groups and includes relays. These games will include water games and some messy activities. We have included “clothes that can get messy” on the packing list. Churches will be assigned colors closer to the camp date. Smaller churches may be paired with other smaller churches to create one large team. Larger churches may be asked to split into two teams – the youth pastor will decide how those teams are split.
In the afternoons are optional sports tournaments during Free Time. Students can create their own teams and sign up at the first night dinner and the following breakfasts. Tournament brackets will be posted each morning at the announced location. We will offer:
- Co-Ed Volleyball
- Co-Ed Ultimate Frisbee
- Co-Ed Dodgeball
- Junior High Girls’ Basketball
- Junior High Boys’ Basketball
- High School Girls’ Basketball
- High School Boys’ Basketball
- No PDA
- No entering a dorm of the opposite sex
- No electronic devices unless you are an adult leader or sponsor (ie phones, ipods, etc)
- Wear modest clothing (cover ups to and from pool, no short shorts, no spaghetti strap shirts)
- Respect all leaders and camp staff
- Have an attitude that represents Christ
- Everyone participates in all activities
- No skipping…meals, worship, rec, church time, etc.
- Eat at your assigned meal time
SPEAKERS & PERSONALITIES
Mike Romero Band
WHAT CAN STUDENTS DO DURING FREE TIME?
Students can participate in optional sports tournaments. They also have the option to play activities on campus (ie pool, water activities, gaga ball, archery, etc.). An optional breakout session will be offered during free time as well.
WILL STUDENTS NEED MONEY?
Students will need some money for a fast food meal on the way to and from camp. Optional concession stands will also be offered if students choose to bring money for them.