August 22, 2022 - August 31, 2023
Invest in our next generation of disciplemakers through our NextGen ministry. Opportunities are available from birth – 12 grade in roles ranging from arts and crafts, small group leaders, production, music, and administration.
Here are the current volunteer opportunities:
- Preschool Leaders (10) – Implement weekly lesson plans and supervise a small group of preschoolers on Sunday mornings or Wednesday nights.
- Door Greeters (8) – Greet parents and children entering preschool hallways and ensure that no one enters who does not have a pick-up tag.
- Special Needs (4) – Help facilitate discussion and build meaningful relationships with our kids and adults that need a buddy and extra assistance in special needs class.
- Special Needs Director (1) – Work hand in hand with staff and help implement key first steps and provide leadership to coordinators and other volunteers.
- Special Needs Sunday Coordinator (2) – Serve as the main point of contact for each service hour and help ensure things are running smoothly. They will help with special situations that may arise.
- iCare Team (6) – Write cards and care for our volunteers and families.
- Tech (6) – Run sound board, slides, and light board in preteen and kids.
- Male Small Group Leaders (2) – Partner with current small group leaders in the discipleship of a small group of high school or junior high boys.
- The MIX Experience Team (5) – Run check-in, run the cafe, be available to help students find their way to groups and around the building, keep an eye on the facilities to ensure safety, be a welcoming face and kind presence.
- Sunday morning Guest Experience (6) – Assist with check in on Sunday mornings in each of our spaces.
- Preteen Ministry Volunteer (4) – 2 male and 2 female leaders – Serve each Wednesday during our fall and spring semesters as we disciple preteens through music, games, and small groups.
- Preteen Ministry POD Leaders (4) – 1 male and 1 female leaders- One year commitment, rotation of weeks, volunteer to get involved in the lives of our preteen (4,5,6 graders) through worship, fun, teaching, and small groups.
- Hallway Greeter and safety monitor (3) – First line of contact for the 3rd floor- Friendly faces to welcome and greet along with monitoring the hall for safety while ministry programs are happening.
Click on ‘NEXTGen’ on the form below, and one of our team members will call you with more details.