Recruiting – Soccer League!
July 22 - September 9 | The HUB (former Student Building)
We are looking for League Commissioners, Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Referees and more to help with our fall soccer league. For coach registration, no soccer experience necessary, we train all volunteers!
We will use an age-specific curriculum designed for boys and girls in 4 age groups (Kindergarten – 5th grade) with 4 teams in each age group to develop the child spiritually, mentally, athletically, and socially.
Minimum Time Commitment for Coaches & Assistant Coaches
- 1 practice/week approximately 1.5 hours
- 1 game/week approximately 1.5 hours
- Volunteers are always invited to help with check-in, field set up or help assist coaches.
*Coaches may be asked to help assist other coaches or referee games for other teams as time allows
- Recruit volunteers July-August 15
- Soccer registration for players opens in August (TBD)
- Evaluations and practices start mid-September
- Games will take place on Saturday mornings starting in October with the season wrapping up by Saturday, November 19.